Fantasy Vuelta 2005

echelons, crosswinds, castles, and a lot of guys named garcia

Sunday, September 18, 2005

congrats to me


Kudos to Petacchi, he had to win every sprint today to win the little fishy jersey and he did it. Classy performance, and he won a final sprint that sounded uphill and didn't suit him. But without Bettini there to pip him, he took it. Evidently it will also be the same sprint for the World Championships, so that will be interesting. Winning the day again, was Pablo Neruda's Nudists. And the final GC win goes to my Unfrozen Taco.

Well, the 2005 Vuelta has been a blast, hope you guys enjoyed it too, i never thought i would win. Drop me a line and let me know what you thought of the new draft format. I know it's easier from an implementation point of view.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I found it entertaining, but I really should 1) come up with a new name for my team and 2) be more proactive about finding out the results, instead of expecting Taylor to tell me when something exciting happens.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger David Alexander said…

    i dig carrie casagrande, but definitely work on a new name for kicks.

    Next fantasy event will be...

    THE 2006 FANTASY GIRO D'ITALIA

    Coming next May so look out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home